Podcast • Mar 29, 2019
On Episode 27, David answers listeners questions around;
1: Can I make progress at Maintenance?
2: Why can’t I stay losing fat consistently over the Year?
3: How do I get in more Protein?
For this solo Q & A episode, the questions were focused on Fat Loss ‘Phases’ & Getting more Protein into your Diet;
- Can I make progress at Maintenance?
- Why ‘fat loss’ isn’t the be-all and end-all when it comes to your health & fitness.
- Why Maintenance phases NEED to be part of your overall fat loss journey.
- The progress you can make at Maintenance
- Why can’t (or should I) stay losing Fat for the whole Year?
- Leading from Q1, here, we stress the psychological & physiological benefits of planned maintenance phases.
- How dieting can cause Metabolic Adaptation and what to do about it so you can continue losing fat.
- How do I get more Protein into my Day?
- Where to look first when it comes to Protein intake.
- How ‘high-protein snacks’ fit into your day.
- Why ‘WHEY Protein’ is a no brainer supplement if you’re struggling with protein intake.
Doc Fitness Gym’s Instagram Profile;
The ‘tell it as it is’ guide so you can lose your first kilo without restricting yourself.
Click the button below to be taken to the download page;