Podcast • May 03, 2019
On Episode 29, David goes into depth with something a little different based on a listeners question around ‘developing a more positive mindset and taking the positives from every situation’.
David shares his current mindset journey to date on what he’s learned, how he’s learned it and how he applies that to everyday life.
This episode is all about progressing you as a person, so, we hope you enjoy this different style episode.
Firstly, this is NOT some episode where David thinks he is some life coach or has his shit figured out 😂Not at all, but it is an episode to show you how he has developed over the past number of years in the hopes there might be some takeaways for you to apply to your own life. We cover;
- What sparked David to look into learning more about the ‘Mindset’ side of things
- What books/resources helped David develop along the way
- What ‘Stoic Philosophy’ is and why David applies these principles to his own life
- Why starting every day with ‘Gratitude’ changes your perspective on life in a more positive light
- How to be Brilliant – Change your ways in 90 days – Michael Heppell
- The Monk that sold his Ferrari – Robin Sharma
- The Leader that had no Title – Robin Sharma
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Ego is the Enemy: The Fight to Master Our Greatest Opponent – Ryan Holiday
- The Obstacle is the Way: The Ancient Art of Turning Adversity to Advantage – Ryan Holiday
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life – Mark Manson
The ‘tell it as it is’ guide so you can lose your first kilo without restricting yourself.
Click the button below to be taken to the download page;