This is random because you choose whatever veggies you want or that are left in the fridge! This one is super-filling, high in protein and really low-cal. A win/win for fat loss 👌
Prep Time: 5Min | Cook Time: 10 Mins | Serves: 1
Calories & Macros
31g Protein | 11g Carbs | 14g Fat
- x1 Large Egg
- x3 Large Egg Whites
- A selection of Veggies you like/have left in the fridge. We used;
- 50g Mushrooms
- Handful of spinach chopped up
- 30g Red Onion
- Half a Red Bell Pepper
- 40g Reduced Fat White Cheddar Cheese
- Rock Salt & Black Pepper to taste (Optional)
- Chop/Prep everything first into the sizes you’d like & fry lightly in the pan with 1 calorie spray.
- Combine your eggs in a bowl and whisk for 30seconds.
- In the meantime, heat up your grill.
- Apply to pan and mix well with veggies until omelette-like.
- Fry until well cooked throughout, but leave the top a bit runy.
- Apply 40g cheese while still in pan then transfer to the grill to finish out.
- Cook to your liking under the grill and serve as is 🙂
Want to save these Recipes to My Fitness Pal for Future handiness?
Check out the video below;
Tried this Recipe?
Let us know how it went by posting a pic in your facebook group 🙂